- All of our products are handmade at our shop in Cody, WY USA!
- All of our Palette/Panel Holders will hold a panel that has a minimum dimension of 5 inches horizontal. There is not any vertical limitation to panel height with our design. The larger the Palette/Panel Holder size, the greater the palette mixing area and panel holding capacity it will have.
- Every Palette/Panel Holder has a regular camera tripod fitting (1/4 inch, 20 thread count) on the underside of the palette that will attach to any standard (but sturdy) camera tripod.
- We recommend that the Artist uses a tripod that has at least a 10 pound load capacity to the ball head and also a quick release plate. The higher load capacity helps with the sturdines of the Palette/Panel Holder. Many tripods on the market today have a quick release plate option. A quick release plate will screw into the tripod fitting that is on underside of the Palette/Panel Holder and then clip onto the ball head of the tripod. Having a quick release plate (which is specific to whatever tripod set up that is being used) will make attaching the Palette/Panel Holder onto the ball head of the tripod much easier.
- All of our Palette/Panel Holders come with one Side Palette Extension that can be attached to either the left or right side of the palette. The Palette Extension serves as a shelf for brushes, palette cups or even more mixing area.
- Three important features to consider when selecting a size of Palette/Panel Holder is the weight of the device, the panel holding capacity and the size of the palette mixing area.
PLEASE REMEMBER, WE ARE A SMALL SHOP THAT PRODUCES HANDMADE PRODUCTS. ORDERS FOR OUR PALETTE/PANEL HOLDERS, LIGHTWEIGHT KITS AND PELICAN POCHADE BOXES WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL 4 - 5 WEEKS AFTER THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED.
- Pictured above is our 11X14 Palette/Panel Holder with a Brass Hook.
- The second image shows the standard camera tripod fitting on the underside that is included on ALL of our sizes. It is the same fitting found on the underside of a camera. This is a universal size fitting made to work with all camera tripods.